Wednesday 4 June 2014

Post-op number 3

4/6/14
Hi all,
It was an early start - had to be there at 6am.Today's operation went smoothly and as expected.  No post-op haematoma this time! I have a drain in this time anyway. Love the deep sleep of anaesthesia but still snoozed most of the afternoon and feel quite well at present. Will be in at least till Friday.
I am continuing to read through the Psalms which God is using to strengthen & encourage me.
An extract from the Psalms I read this morning:
Gladden the soul of your servant, for to you, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. For you, O Lord, are good and forgiving, abounding in steadfast love to all who call upon you. Give ear, O Lord, to my prayer; listen to my plea for grace. In the day of my trouble I call upon you, for you answer me. (Psalm 86:4-7 ESV)
Yet again can I thank you all for your expressions of love and for your prayers.
Love Jill

3 comments:

  1. Dear Jill,
    You're constantly in our prayers. Thanks for the update.
    God is indeed abounding in steadfast love.
    Love, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Jill, sending you love & prayers.
    "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope". Romans 15 v13

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill. Thanks for the Blog. It makes praying more relevant and informed as we pray for you. Saw Phil at the beginning of the week and it was good to catch up with him. We continue to pray for you and the family. Keep trusting in Him as the one who is steadfast and listens to our prayers. Love Colin and Allison

    ReplyDelete