Tuesday 20 May 2014

Home today!

21/5
Had a much better night's sleep -broken but 8 hours in total which is amazing as I sleep on my side & both sides are bruised & sore - much better than what felt like none the night before! Don't feel like my eyes are hanging out of my head!
Surgeon's happy for me to go home today which is great. Will see him with results of pathology next Wednesday so will update after that.
A big thank you to all of you for all your care,concern& prayers .
Love Jill

I bless the Lord who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me. I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken. You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. (Psalm 16:7, 8, 11 ESV)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful news!!! Nothing like being home - so glad to hear it

    ReplyDelete