Friday 1 August 2014

Ultrasound results

1/08

Dear friends,
The ultrasound revealed 2 larger cysts which I then had drained . This was what I expected but it was good to have it confirmed and dealt with.
So now I can get on with radiotherapy which will start Tuesday.
It is all in God's hands and He has His good purposes in it all which He may or may not reveal to me, but it is a blessing to know our Great God who is so trustworthy and directs my path at every point.

For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us.  (Psalm 62:5-8 ESV)

Love Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment