Monday 19 May 2014

Post-op hiccup

Hi All
Small hiccup post-op. All was going well till about 10pm when swelling & pain developed L side due to haematoma into wound. Morphine worked well to enable me to snooze on& off but not sure I had any real sleep!
Back to theatre this morning at 7 to drain haematoma & feeling very comfortable now. Just exhausted like I've done an all-nighter which I guess I have!
From a human perspective just a small hiccup, from God's perspective He has His purposes in this just as He does in everything in my life - I guess He wanted me in here a bit longer! I'm content with that.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jill, Im so sorry to hear that and so relieved that you are ok now.....Your strength and resolve in Gods design is wonderful perspective and personally inspiring. as always, hourly prayers surround you, Phil and the family. Simone x

    ReplyDelete